• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Vauxhall 3-1 1874

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
A debut goal from Josh Nicholson wasn’t enough to prevent the Motormen picking their first win of 2024

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was better than what me have treated to in past few months but For me as soon as we went 1 up it was like right boys how can lose this game now I know there's no confidence in team but we need a bit more fight

More opportunities to score for many a game but not good enough to put any away.
Three very poor goals given away and not good enough in defence.
Tried hard enough but too many playing out of position and more injuries taking their toll.
Afraid the team is no way good enough especially as Vauxhall weren’t great either.
Fifteen points adrift now of safety and no sign of a win.
Hate to be so pessimistic but hard not to be.

the endeavour and fortitude is there, but we need a manager and more importantly a squad!

Last edited:
Can't fault the effort and work the lads put in but if we can't beat them we are in big trouble as I thought they were well beatable, another chance next week at home but a couple of big players needed to compete physically and as many attending as possible.

6 points with a game in hand - 19th is 90% certain for a reprieve.

The problem with that is I don't see how we win those points.
We’re quickly running out of games. Time is of the essence for any change. We had 4 subs yesterday, we need new injection of management and personnel fast.

Back