• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Vase despair for Vics with shoot out defeat

The funny thing is if you seen me in the cold light of day you wouldn’t say boo , if you want to have a chat about it come to the white bear in knutsford,You wouldn’t have the bollocks.
With a comment like that I would say you are definitely a JGFC fan, can give it but can't take it, they have a reputation for threatening violence when things don't go their way, spitting dummies out, smashing up train sets, ripping teddy bears heads off.

Vics fans laughed at us when we were knocked out of the Vase Semis last year. You can’t cry about it no the boots on the other foot. What goes around comes around. Get over it.

Vics fans laughed at us when we were knocked out of the Vase Semis last year. You can’t cry about it no the boots on the other foot. What goes around comes around. Get over it.
Reasoning and logic will get you nowhere Andy.

As you say - they were all over it when we lost last year. As ever they very rapidly turn to personal abuse. It’s almost like their club is indefensible in all other ways...

They have a deluded mentality that they are exempt from ridicule and that nobody should disrespect them because they've been through hell and are a properly run club now.... ye right lol

Christ almighty! God forbid the day that football rivalries are forever extinguished to satisfy and pacify snowflake fans, they'll be calling it a hate crime next.

Last edited:
The arrogance of this control freak!
Well I was brought up to believe that respect is earned, not expected or demanded.

By the way for the record I wanted them to lose and celebrated their loss with excitement and had the good grace to bask in their defeat, no crime in that, it's called football rivalry.

When it comes to voicing opinions JGFC are run by a dictatorship, where as we at 1874 are a democracy, so get used to it Bazley, you can't shut us up with your snowflake complaints.

20190401_063857.jpg

Last edited:
The arrogance of this control freak!
Well I was brought up to believe that respect is earned, not expected or demanded.

By the way for the record I wanted them to lose and celebrated their loss with excitement and had the good grace to bask in their defeat, no crime in that, it's called football rivalry.

When it comes to voicing opinions JGFC are run by a dictatorship, where as we at 1874 are a democracy, so get used to it Bazley, you can't shut us up with your snowflake complaints.

View attachment 1912

What is Pathetic is that tweet. They were more than happy to laugh at us when we were knocked out. That’s fine, that’s what football fans do.

They need to Stop being so precious.

Back