• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Vase despair for Vics with shoot out defeat

Your club are a disgrace and going no where, the way some of your fans have gone on yesterday when Vics lost is disgusting.
Bunch of sad acts who have got nothing else other than the fake football club that is 1874.

Give it a few years and vics will be back on there feet and 1874 will be a distant memory.

Been to a game, and the atmosphere is so poor never been to a worse game of footy.

I don’t watch even watch them so you got that one wrong moron.

So glad you didn’t get the ground you don’t deserve it

What are commenting on them for then you utter retard? Go and crawl back under that rock you've been living under. Are you related to Colon Buckley by any chance?

Erm, did the same thing not happen last year when 1874 lost? Did your manager not put unnecessary comments about 1874 in one of your programmes? I feel sorry for anyone losing a semi-final, however, nothing has changed - this is success based on someone pumping money in and when those people go the club will be back to square one.

The funny thing is if you seen me in the cold light of day you wouldn’t say boo , if you want to have a chat about it come to the white bear in knutsford,You wouldn’t have the bollocks.

David James when was the last time you got a bit., probably never????????

Not a stud just a normal lad with a mrs and daughter, definitely no sad act like you lot though.

Tin tin.

Thank you for your comments.

I am sure that we are sad with no life, but it is our life and we potentially have a Cup Final to look forward to and hopefully a bright future in a new stadium which may encourage players and supporters to come and watch but if not we have done our best. It is in our supporters hands as it legally our Club and not the plaything of another rich "businessman"

The spirit of the original Northwich Victoria is alive and well and will shortly be playing in Barnton for the next few years, but thank you for your concern.

Oh! and by the way it is "their feet" and not "there feet"

Back