• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Transport to the away games.

I struggle with midweek games and if my dad drove himself I probably wouldn't see him for a month with his sense of direction ;)

I believe we need to maximise our support to both home and away matches to boost our chances of promotion. Some of our supporters will not be able to make matches because of work commitments and this may take away transport from others, even for home games.
I will have some spare room for Abbey Hey tomorrow night and will be by myself for Hanley so if anyone wants a lift please let me know..

I believe we need to maximise our support to both home and away matches to boost our chances of promotion. Some of our supporters will not be able to make matches because of work commitments and this may take away transport from others, even for home games.
I will have some spare room for Abbey Hey tomorrow night and will be by myself for Hanley so if anyone wants a lift please let me know..

I didn’t see you at Hanley today :/ usually bump into you at some point

Richard didn't make it today as he's another one suffering with man flu along with a number of the players.

Back