• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Trafford 2-2

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Our first point for a while. No idea about the game though as I wasn’t there

Fair play, that was much better today. The best we’ve played in a while since Mossley away I’d say. A point was the least we deserved.

Thought in the second half we were the better team and could have won easily.

Some great attacking play on show and actually looked like we could score some goals.

Lads did us proud today considering the circumstances and were deservedly clapped off at the end by our vocal away support who really got behind the team. Well done!

Much better yesterday. A deserved point which was about right but it really could have gone either way. So close to winning, but some really good saves by Shorthouse for us who had a good game.

A shame Hendesford also got a point yesterday, still the fat lady hasn't sung yet but I am sure she's warming up!

Keep the faith everyone and see you on Saturday.

Thought Saturday was a game we deserved to win. We hit the bar early, and had a few late chances that were really close. They tested Shorthouse in goal a few times and he made a few good saves - but I think we had a couple of really good chances that just didn't go in.

The best thing about Saturday is that we put a performance in for both halves and were having chances all the way through. I can't remember us having done that for any game this season. Same again next Saturday please!

Yes Saturday was much better and it was great to see the lads get some reward for their efforts, we were worth at least a point, the young keeper did well and we created chances and scored 2 good goals, just need some of the missing supporters to return, it doesn't help the club by not coming and means we have less money, give it another go on saturday.
Even though away numbers are down as well the vocal support was really good.

I also see our friends up the road have copied the idea to advertise on the electronic bus shelter ads outside Brio.

Back