• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tonights Results in the NWCL

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
Weds 25th Sept
Cheadle Town 5 v Widnes Vikings 2
Northwich Flixton Villa 0 v Formby 6

A nice bit of shooting practice for Formby before we meet this weekend!
An away record of W3 D3 L0 F20 A 13...and their previous away game was a 5-2 win at AFC Darwen!!

Tough game ahead me thinks o_O

It's our first real test thankfully it's at home and we have a few planning on coming down, I really think we need to be loud and make ourselves known!!! And maybe leave the rumblings to a minimum for 90 mins

I agree, Formby have a few games in hand and on paper are a potential top 5.

That drum has got to come out, my youngest is there on Saturday, this will be his first match and with a few bribes I think we can get him back to playing it.

41 goals conceded in 10 games for Northwich Fliton Villa.

Takes some doing.

You'd think with all those goals flying in they'd get better gates than 16

Reactions: Tez
You'd think with all those goals flying in they'd get better gates than 16

Does that sixteen include the starting eleven and the bench? ...... Just asking o_O :D

Think everyone in the league will thrash Villa so not to worried about Saturday just hope our run doesnt come to an end just yet

Went to a strange game tonight. Runcorn Town were second best to a lively Widnes team and lost their unbeaten record 2-1.

Widnes missed a hat full of chances including two clean through one on ones. Then when Town scored I thought thwey would cave in but they stuck at it as Town went for a winner. Instead Town were left wide open for a breakaway goal which Kev Towey this time put away.

Town became more and more frustrated as Widnes saw time out. Richie Mottram in the Widnes goal hardly had anything to do other than Town hitting a post early in the second half. They huffed and puffed but hardly any chances.

A 2-2 draw at Darwen on Saturday and a loss tonight, are the wheels coming off????

Back