• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

‘The First Club in England’ Revised launch date.

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017
I was originally planning to officially launch the history of our great club at the home game v Mossley on 16 September. However, due to their continued involvement in the FA Cup, we now have no home game on that day or indeed either of the following weekends (23/30).

Notwithstanding FA Trophy replays, our next scheduled home game is actually the re-arranged game v Mossley on Tuesday 3 October This is also the week of the Beerfest at Barnton CC and we are also scheduled to host Vauxhall’s on Saturday 6 October.

Hence, the revised plan re sales is that we’ll try to make it available for purchase via the on line shop ASAP after 16 September.

It will also be on sale at the rescheduled game v Mossley, the Beerfest (on the the Thursday night only when the football quiz is on) and the game v Vauxhall.

I was originally planning to officially launch the history of our great club at the home game v Mossley on 16 September. However, due to their continued involvement in the FA Cup, we now have no home game on that day or indeed either of the following weekends (23/30).

Notwithstanding FA Trophy replays, our next scheduled home game is actually the re-arranged game v Mossley on Tuesday 3 October This is also the week of the Beerfest at Barnton CC and we are also scheduled to host Vauxhall’s on Saturday 6 October.

Hence, the revised plan re sales is that we’ll try to make it available for purchase via the on line shop ASAP after 16 September.

It will also be on sale at the rescheduled game v Mossley, the Beerfest (on the the Thursday night only when the football quiz is on) and the game v Vauxhall.
Folks - the great news is that this afternoon I collected the 250 copies we’ve ordered from Willow Printing and we’ll be making it available for sale via the club on line shop ASAP. We’ll let you know exactly when this is.

For those of you have reserved a copy then you can pick it up at the Mossley or Vauxhall home games on 3/7 October or at the quiz / Beerfest on the 5 October.

Those of you from further afield who have reserved a copy via email, unless you are planning to home to a home game in the next month or so, might I suggest you buy your copy on line and we’ll post it out to you ASAP?

Cheers

James

PS - it really has exceeded my expectations!👍

Folks - the great news is that this afternoon I collected the 250 copies we’ve ordered from Willow Printing and we’ll be making it available for sale via the club on line shop ASAP. We’ll let you know exactly when this is.

For those of you have reserved a copy then you can pick it up at the Mossley or Vauxhall home games on 3/7 October or at the quiz / Beerfest on the 5 October.

Those of you from further afield who have reserved a copy via email, unless you are planning to home to a home game in the next month or so, might I suggest you buy your copy on line and we’ll post it out to you ASAP?

Cheers

James

PS - it really has exceeded my expectations!👍
A little taster!👍💚🖤💚🖤

Attachments

• B5C34668-2AE5-4F3E-B3B5-B24E16D25F5F.jpeg
    B5C34668-2AE5-4F3E-B3B5-B24E16D25F5F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Back