• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Summer Signings

Runcorn town seem to have announced they've retained most of last years first XI

Barlick have announced a load of signings today as well - Ric Seear from Squire Gate, Luke Gibson from Burscough & Joe Noblet from Charnock.

only a couple days to wait to actually register them

Seear and Noblet seem like decent signings.

I see Winsford have announced that Danny Thomas has signed for them.... are we expecting any more signings for ourselves ?

Hopefully the 2 new lads can do a good job for us but based on the retained list I think that we're still short in a few areas, we could do with a right back, centre back and midfielder imo

I see Winsford have announced that Danny Thomas has signed for them.... are we expecting any more signings for ourselves ?

Could have done with him re-signing for us as we still seem short of a CB in my opinion

Could have done with him re-signing for us as we still seem short of a CB in my opinion

And we’d still be short of a CB on the occasions DT couldn’t make games due to work.

Hopefully the 2 new lads can do a good job for us but based on the retained list I think that we're still short in a few areas, we could do with a right back, centre back and midfielder imo

There’s plenty of midfielders in the squad surely?

There’s plenty of midfielders in the squad surely?

Meant specifically central midfielders, we've got Woolley, Jonah (when we're not playing him at CB), Irlam & Ormarod(who didn't play that much last season), we've got Parker and Hare but they are better slight higher up as a number 10 imo, just think we need a tough tackling central midfielder

Mitch is back at centre half today - just seen a pre-match interview with Wayne on Twitter

Can I ask that news of our new players is posted on this site as well as other social media please.

Any articles from the website are automatically posted on the forum. We've still got a couple that haven't gone on the site yet.
Where it's just a video on social media I'll try & make sure that they get posted on here as well. e.g. the retained list

Chad White to Bootle from Burscough

Back