• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Stability at the Top

In our ten years as a club, we’ve had two different management teams. And look at the progress we’ve made.

Meanwhile at Watford….

And they are not the only club who go through managers like the Tories go through leaders!
And meanwhile at Bootle

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dave McNabb is the new Bootle boss. Their third of the season & I think fifth in two seasons.

Dave McNabb is the new Bootle boss. Their third of the season & I think fifth in two seasons.
Odd that he left Macc citing work commitments! Presumably these have changed?🤔

In our ten years as a club, we’ve had two different management teams. And look at the progress we’ve made.

Meanwhile at Watford….

And they are not the only club who go through managers like the Tories go through leaders!
Since we were formed in 2012 Watford have had 20 managers, Notts Forrest 19, Chelsea, 9….I could go on.

Also half of the clubs in our league games have changed their manager this season.

In my opinion there is a good reason why we’ve been so successful over the last decade - stability both on and off the field!

Since we were formed in 2012 Watford have had 20 managers, Notts Forrest 19, Chelsea, 9….I could go on.

Also half of the clubs in our league games have changed their manager this season.

In my opinion there is a good reason why we’ve been so successful over the last decade - stability both on and off the field!
Spot on James.👌

A knack for off field promotions? 🤐
And your explanation for why you are in the same league as us given that you were in the NPL Premier in 2013 and we hadn’t even kicked a ball in anger is exactly what?

Reactions: Tez
And your explanation for why you are in the same league as us given that you were in the NPL Premier in 2013 and we hadn’t even kicked a ball in anger is exactly what?
Because we’re Witton Albion and we’re bloody rubbish 95% of the time!

I’m only messing haha. Looking forward to the game next week, should be a cracker 🍻

Reactions: Tez
Because we’re Witton Albion and we’re bloody rubbish 95% of the time!

I’m only messing haha. Looking forward to the game next week, should be a cracker 🍻
You imply that you are good or very good for 5% of the time. And your evidence for this wildly sweeping statement is what exactly?😉😂😂

I’ve seen little to substantiate this claim over the last 45 years!

No matter what league we are in and how successful we have been we are still Witton Albion Football Club. See you all Bank Holiday at The U Lock it Stadium .

You imply that you are good or very good for 5% of the time. And your evidence for this wildly sweeping statement is what exactly?😉😂😂

I’ve seen little to substantiate this claim over the last 45 years!
I refuse to bite quite as easily as you did! 😜

Back