• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

St Luke's Barton Stadium

Graham Spencer

Legend
Jul 31, 2013
Well done to the board for getting this deal agreed, a fantastic effort.
A great local cause and many of us who have spent time at the hospice with loved ones, know what a great job they do.
Also good to know that we have maintained links with Thor, which hopefully we can build on in the future

Let's hope it's a season to remember !
Come on the 74

Very pleased we've chosen St Luke's as our charity partner for the coming year. Like many others I too have a great affinity with StLuke's and greatly appreciate the work they do. I'm sure between us we'll make a great team!:scarf::D

I am thrilled at this agreement.

There are many good charities out there and we have been delighted to support two already in our short existence. St Lukes is another wonderful charity Partner. The Hospice touches the lives of many 1874 supporters/Mid Cheshire residents and therefore we are honoured that they wish to work with us for the next two years. This is also more evidence of us working well with WInsford United and Thor, who have been exceptionally supportive throughout the discussions.

Well done to our Board Members and Volunteers who have been working on this.

See you all at the St Lukes BS on Saturday :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

"Superb" is the only "add on" to the comments already made, well done to all the "owners" who work in the "background" on yet another most satisfying acheivement. See you all on Sat for the start of another memorable season !!.

Back