• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Community Spreading a little Christmas cheer

S

Steve Richardson

The Community team will be happy to take donations of Christmas selection boxes ( or donations to purchase them ) at our home games up to and including Atherton Colls on 5th December. These will be used by the Foodbank to spread a little Christmas cheer to the children they support with food over the Christmas period. See Steve Richardson or Phil Burgess at any home or away game up until 5th December.

Many thanks

Continue reading...

Hi
Steve and I will be around on Saturday to take any donations ( also Friday night at the Christmas Party ) - If the game is off on Saturday, I will be at the ground from 2.30 - 3.15 to take any donations.
Many thanks

Hi to our FANtastic supporters.
All financial donations ( thank you all ) have been turned into selection boxes.
Donations of chocky have been collected at the game today
I have to say that our supporters have stepped up to support this cause again - we did not push it, but you guys showed what a generous spirit and heart you have.
Totally amazed by the quantity you have provided for the foodbank - 159 selection boxes and 54 other chocky gifts ( snow balls, santas, chocy coins etc )
Massive thank you to you all & Merry Christmas.
Phil & Steve

An absolutely FANtastic response to an amazing cause.....
We'll done guys, you work you socks off for our community on behalf of 1874.

Very proud of everyone associated with 1874. When the call goes out to support the community, people do not hesitate. Fantastic!

Jo Rafferty from the Mid Cheshire Foodbank has this lunchtime picked up 1874's FANtastic donation of 159 selection boxes and 54 other chocky gifts ( snow balls, santas, chocy coins etc ). I know we will get an official e mail from the Foodbank in due course but Jo wishes to pass their thanks on to all of our supporters who supported this collection and the two collections earlier in the year - pretty much managed to donate 1TONNE to the Foodbank during 2015.

#1874We are active in the community.

Back