• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

SD shoots itself in the foot

Way back when I was one of the first people involved in setting up the Trust Jacqui was our contact with SD. She was brilliant and played no insignificant part in getting the Trust off the ground. She helped see us through the dark days when Connett tried to destroy us and helped us with the more insidious threats posed by Rushe.
Firstly, and personally, if the Trust has any formal contact with Jacqui then please send my good wishes. Secondly if the Trust feels it appropriate to do anything more materially relevant then I hope all our fan base will support it in whatever way is right.
It's possible that without the Trust there would be no '1874' today and what we may finally be seeing happening now in another place would be the end of the club for everyone.
So, we owe an immense debt of gratitude to Jacqui and if there is any way to support her I expect our club to be 100% behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wholeheartedly agree. I remember spending a Saturday afternoon at a Wimborne Town match with her a few years ago - can't remember much of the match though as we seemed to spend the whole game debating the state of football in Northwich.

Back