• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Sam Adetiloye bolsters the midfield

Great signing. Would love to see us utilise Sam, Lucas and Irlam as a centre 3 personally

We’re pleased to share the news that Sam Adetiloye will remain at the club ahead of the new season.

Continue reading...
That’s great news. Thought that he was terrific for us at the back end of the season and hopefully will be a great addition to Lucas and Matt in midfield!👍
Great signing. Would love to see us utilise Sam, Lucas and Irlam as a centre 3 personally
Agreed. And Matt gives us 4 excellent midfielders

That’s great news. Thought that he was terrific for us at the back end of the season and hopefully will be a great addition to Lucas and Matt in midfield!👍

Agreed. And Matt gives us 4 excellent midfielders
And not to forget Fenton Green.

Midfield looking really strong and some good selection dilemmas for the managers.

And Jack Irlam & Eric Bryne

And Jack Irlam & Eric Bryne
I think Eric Byrne will probably play more for the under 21's considering he's only 17 but would definitely like to see Jack Irlam play more in CM

Sam has left us.
I think his availability for training & match days has been impacted by work commitments

Always looked leggy early doors in games. Seemed to have attitude problems. Didn't show up for training sessions. Missed Nantwich game without telling anyone beforehand.

Always looked leggy early doors in games. Seemed to have attitude problems. Didn't show up for training sessions. Missed Nantwich game without telling anyone beforehand.
If that's true then fair enough but he was a quality player that made us much better when he was on the pitch

Not a big loss to 1874 in my humble opinion. Contrary to what Josh and some others thought of him, I never did rate him much as a player , as clearly not fit enough and did not offer us much in midfield in terms of creativity. That said, I wish him all the best at whichever club he ends up playing at next.

Back