• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Rudheath

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
The 1874 Twitter feed is reporting we've drawn Rudheath in the Mid-Cheshire District F.A. Cup.
Tie to be played on or before 1st Nov.

Is this a new name for the Mid-Cheshire Senior Cup?

That's right Edge, I have received confirmation of the draw, to be played by Nov 1

The 1874 Twitter feed is reporting we've drawn Rudheath in the Mid-Cheshire District F.A. Cup.
Tie to be played on or before 1st Nov.

Is this a new name for the Mid-Cheshire Senior Cup?

Think that is what it was called last year but we just called it by its old name.

I'd suggest that the word 'District' was added so clubs like Congleton could be invited.

Quarter Final Draw
1874 Northwich v Rudheath
Northwich Victoria v Northwich Flixton Villa
Witton Albion v Barnton
Winsford United Bye to the Semi Finals

Not wishing to pre-empty things, but is there a semi-final draw or are we scheduled to play winners of game 2 on the list? :rolleyes:

Think that is what it was called last year but we just called it by its old name.

I'd suggest that the word 'District' was added so clubs like Congleton could be invited.

The full name is the Mid Cheshire District Football Association Senior Cup.

The 'district' part refers to the FA and not specifically the Cup :)

Looks like Vics might have a bye as NFV seem to have disappeared of the face of the earth.

Flixton Villa had a nice holiday on Mars, they have now returned to earth and they are more eager then ever to succeed in getting to the Premiership in 2 years time.

As for the mid Cheshire cup, they have to play in this round first.

I am glad that we drew Rudheath though, a nice local side to play in which should be a cracking game.

It be good if both 1874 & Vics won & they drew each other in the semi finals.

Back