• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Reimbursement of travel costs

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
I would like, on behalf of our club, to thank those supporters who booked on the Away Travel service to Morpeth, for their patience and understanding over the last couple of days.

We were not in a position to refund money on Saturday as most of it had been banked. However we will have refunds prepared for everyone at our AGM on Thursday and at our game on Saturday. For those that can't make either event, please drop me an email [email protected] or text/call me on 07975 679624 and we will make arrangements to get the money to you.

Hello, Vicky,

Disappointed that I will not be at the Ashton game due top having to be in London at the weekend, please use monies for future away travel
I would like, on behalf of our club, to thank those supporters who booked on the Away Travel service to Morpeth, for their patience and understanding over the last couple of days.

We were not in a position to refund money on Saturday as most of it had been banked. However we will have refunds prepared for everyone at our AGM on Thursday and at our game on Saturday. For those that can't make either event, please drop me an email [email protected] or text/call me on 07975 679624 and we will make arrangements to get the money to you.

Back