• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

RACE NIGHT

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
I am now taking sponsorship for the Race Night.There are 64 horse's at £4 per horse.
8 Race's at £25 per Race.
Anyone who sponsor's the evening At £10 will go in a raffle at the end of the night,the prize will be a 1874 voucher of £25

Update on Race Night on 15-10-16.
5 race's left to be sponsored.
59 horse's left.
One £10 night sponsor for the raffle.

Can I have 7 horses Toddy if there are enough left, I have never had any before so not sure what happens.

You can have 7 Trevor,the next time I see just give me the names of the horse's and the owners names and £4 per horse.

Toddy
Can I have 3 more horses please which makes 5 in total
Cheers
Phil

Sorry Phil all the horse have gone,but we will be having a extra race on the night.
Trevor I did not realize how many I had sold today till I counted up,I can only let you have 4 hope that's ok.

Race night update.
All horse's are now sold.
Still 2 Race's left to be sponsored at £25.
We have at the moment 6 £10 night sponsors for the draw at the end of the evening,remember all profits go to our club.
You do not have to own a horse on sponsored to come along all are welcome the entrance is free and all are welcome so bring you family and friends.

Sorry Phil all the horse have gone,but we will be having a extra race on the night.
Trevor I did not realize how many I had sold today till I counted up,I can only let you have 4 hope that's ok.
Hi Toddy I will only have 3 to give someone else to have 1 that dont have any. I will see you tomorrow night
Trev

Hiya toddy
Are there any races left to sponsor toddy
Cheers

All the Horse's and Race's have now been sponsored.
We have 7 £10 night sponsor's to go in the raffle,so if you are interested please contact me at any game,or on here.

Latest update we now have 12 night sponsor's at £10 to go into the raffle,anyone else interested please let me know.

We only need one more £10 sponsor for the night to cover the cost's,the rest is profit.

Back