• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction League - Maine Road (H) - NWCFL - 11th Apr

Less than 200 tonight
Not good and accept they had none but still poor

Just need to keep going until the end of the season and then in the off season start to really promote ourselves and get people interested for the new season, also need to try and get as many as possible to the cup final, another chance to show ourselves in a good light and to prove that we are the future of Northwich

Less than 200 tonight
Not good and accept they had none but still poor

Street Legacy Attendance unfortunately.

Positive start to next season and they'll be back up towards 300

Street Legacy Attendance unfortunately.

Positive start to next season and they'll be back up towards 300
Intersting to note that the crowd was still higher than 3 Evo-stick Prem games, 3 North / South and marginally lower than several more.

I couldn't attend unfortunately as I am away. Will be back for weekend. Hopefully attendances can begin to rise again :) its great to have lots of vocal 74 fans like Maine Road away earlier this season

Intersting to note that the crowd was still higher than 3 Evo-stick Prem games, 3 North / South and marginally lower than several more.

I don't really care if it's higher than the likes of Osset Albion.

I'd prefer to concentrate on my club.

If you're saying you're happy with 190, that's a little alarming.

It's hard at this level to get people to "test the water" and give non league a go!
Kids these days want to "support" a premier league team they never actually go to watch!
We need to keep promoting the club and hopefully hook a few here and there.
Didn't expect much more than we got for a nothing end of season game tbh.
Bootle only pulled 118 and that's a team right in the mix who have scored 119 league goals this season so just goes to show how tough it is to get people interested!

Poor attendance but on a more positive note, we have finally won against Maine Road. Yay! :scarf:

And the first clean sheet agains Maine Rd!

Reactions: Ben
we have finally won against Maine Road. Yay! :scarf:

I seem to recall watching us win v Maine Road a couple of seasons ago (yes, we do win sometimes when I'm there ;) ). Think that was FA Cup though.

I seem to recall watching us win v Maine Road a couple of seasons ago (yes, we do win sometimes when I'm there ;) ). Think that was FA Cup though.

Last night was our 3rd victory over main road in out 9th meeting.

Always an entertaining game.

Back