• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction League - 11th & 12th April - 2 Games!

Andy

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jul 28, 2013
Ok, two games to predict. You don't have to predict both results at once, you can predict anytime up to KO of each game, if you wish.

11th - Vs Barnston (A) MCSC
12th - Vs AFC Darwen (H) NWCFL

As for the Cup game, result at 90 mins as usual.

11th - 2-1 win, Att 178
12th - 2-0 win, Att 241

v Barnton 2-0 to 74, 216
v Darwen 3-0 to 74, 231

v Barnton 2-1 to 74, 225 attending.
v Darwen 4-0 to 74, 258 attending.

Barnton 1 1874 2 after ET- Dont think Barnton will make it easy for us everything crossed doesn't get to this.
1874 1 Darwen 1

Don't normally make predictions. Would prefer to see us reach a final this season ( no matter what cup) , the league for us is 4th place realistically ( not bad and not to be laughed at for the time we have been going). We all need to get behind our team ( a bit of negativity going on over the last couple of games - I know not the best performances we have seen but negativity ( not saying I am not guilty of this maybe just not as vocal) has a detrimental affect on players (I for one wouldn't perform if I heard negativity- after all we have one of the best group of supporters so lets use this to our advantage! ) praise and support has the opposite effect. At the end of the day we are the 74 family and we are only human: frustrations, nail biter moments, elations included: glass half full group of people who come together and get behind our team. #weare74.

Reactions: Tez
Barnton 1 1874 2 after ET- Dont think Barnton will make it easy for us everything crossed doesn't get to this.
1874 1 Darwen 1

Don't normally make predictions. Would prefer to see us reach a final this season ( no matter what cup) , the league for us is 4th place realistically ( not bad and not to be laughed at for the time we have been going). We all need to get behind our team ( a bit of negativity going on over the last couple of games - I know not the best performances we have seen but negativity ( not saying I am not guilty of this maybe just not as vocal) has a detrimental affect on players (I for one wouldn't perform if I heard negativity- after all we have one of the best group of supporters so lets use this to our advantage! ) praise and support has the opposite effect. At the end of the day we are the 74 family and we are only human: frustrations, nail biter moments, elations included: glass half full group of people who come together and get behind our team. #weare74.

I thought there's actually been a lot of positivity around the club since the start of our 6 game unbeaten run? Agree with the sentiment though!

Should be an interesting couple of days, will be interesting to see how the lads cope with 3 games in 4 days.

11th: 4-2 to 74, att. 243
12th: 1-0 to 74, att. 229

Massive game tomorrow and I hope we get a good crowd for it

Barnton 1-3 1874 Northwich
ATT: 289

1874 Northwich 2-0 AFC Darwen
ATT: 233

Back