• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Positive promotion of the club.

SteveR

I Live Here
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Recent discussion on this forum has highlighted the importance of positively promoting 1874 Northwich to the wider public. Our community development committee are continually looking at ways of engaging with the public, local organizations and local business. However we could do more and are always looking for new ideas and helpers.
Organising activities with the public is not easy, just attending a fete or carnival takes a serious commitment in time and as most of these things are on Saturday afternoons it is difficult to ask people to commit.
I myself struggle as I work every Saturday until 1pm and am unable to give the time required to set up and attend many events. Luckily we have a small and commited band who will help out as much as possible.
If you feel that you can help, let me know. Presently the com munity development commitee run things on a fairly informal basis between the 3 of us, however if other supporters are able to get involved we could arrange regular more formal meetings.
The opportunity to promote 1874 positively is out there, please help if you can. Come and see me at a game or let me know on here and I will make sure that I talk to you.
Thanks
Steve Richardson
Community Dev Board member.

Back