• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Pay what you want Season Tickets

We have been very happy to have had more than 100 season ticket holders in both seasons. This has clearly helped us in forecasting income and ensuring our treasurer has a smile on his face!

Reactions: Tez
I think this would be good idea for clubs who have a smaller fan base in our league, but for us I feel it would be a money loser.
We have a very loyal fan base who are more than happy at the moment with prices. If it's not broke, don't fix it!

I think this would be good idea for clubs who have a smaller fan base in our league, but for us I feel it would be a money loser.
We have a very loyal fan base who are more than happy at the moment with prices. If it's not broke, don't fix it!

Chubs all due respect but FCUM have a huge fanbase and have had pay as you like schemes

It's not as if the prices are outlandish anyway (unlike most of the top flight ones) and I've heard that prices may well be frozen again for next season. I do concede to Edge's idea of a minimum price, it may work but I know that some people would "take advantage" of the club's generosity. It's a tricky one (no pun intended)

I think, if given the opportunity, some people would pay more, but your right the prices are already very good

Bottom line is would a "pay what you can" generate more income than season tickets at a set price would? Would more people buy season tickets if they could dictate their own price? On both counts, I doubt it would. I think Stephen has a point when he says there is other ways to add to the club coffers if supporters feel so inclined, such as the BIN initiative?

Just my views and I'm sure views not shared by all. No harm in a bit of post-season healthy debate though. ;)

I think there should be the set price for the season ticket,but if people wish to donate more to the club all well and good.

Buy a season ticket and if you're feeling generous and want to make a further contribution to the club, pay on the day as well.

Reactions: Tez
Match sponsorship, Match Ball sponsorship, Player sponsorship, programme adverts, pitchside adverts, 300+ club membership, Goalden Goals & 50/50 tickets, Toddys Race night sponsorship and attendance, Beer fest sponsorship & attendance, presentation night raffle, Bin fund donations - if you want to back our wonderful club with cash, then there are loads of ways to do so!!!

You know it makes sense!!

Match sponsorship, Match Ball sponsorship, Player sponsorship, programme adverts, pitchside adverts, 300+ club membership, Goalden Goals & 50/50 tickets, Toddys Race night sponsorship and attendance, Beer fest sponsorship & attendance, presentation night raffle, Bin fund donations - if you want to back our wonderful club with cash, then there are loads of ways to do so!!!

You know it makes sense!!

Back