• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Ownership & the 300+ club

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
In case you weren't aware it's now simpler to join the 300+ Club & to become an owner of 1874

For the 300+ Club there's an online form to submit your details at And the new online membership system is up & running at

I have just seen that the new owner plus tier of the membership includes the match highlights sent to your inbox, does anyone know if we're still also doing the VEO camera scheme where we pay £20 a season in return for the full match sent to our inbox?

I have just seen that the new owner plus tier of the membership includes the match highlights sent to your inbox, does anyone know if we're still also doing the VEO camera scheme where we pay £20 a season in return for the full match sent to our inbox?
Hi Josh

Yes definitely! I know the Veo footage is included in one of the membership packages but for anyone not taking that up, you can still subscribe as normal for the footage. This all goes to the cost of the licence for the system and camera.

Hi Josh

Yes definitely! I know the Veo footage is included in one of the membership packages but for anyone not taking that up, you can still subscribe as normal for the footage. This all goes to the cost of the licence for the system and camera.
Brilliant thanks Vicki

After I got the email about the new silver system I wrote to the help email address to ask if I could still pay by cheque but I haven't had a reply.
Is this still possible ? I generally use a cheque as I don't have internet banking, smartphone etc

I have seen in this week's newsletter that I can pay my silver membership by SO so I will go to the bank to set this up asap.

Just to be clear, does a £15 per month SO package include videos of matches or the highlights of them, or do I need to make an extra payment when I set up the SO?

I have seen in this week's newsletter that I can pay my silver membership by SO so I will go to the bank to set this up asap.

Just to be clear, does a £15 per month SO package include videos of matches or the highlights of them, or do I need to make an extra payment when I set up the SO?
If you’re paying £15 a month then that’s the Owner Plus membership & it automatically gets you signed up for the match video emails for no extra cost

I’m disappointed to see that for me as an over 65 the cost of silver membership has trebled from £5pm to £15pm and not sure I can afford another £10 on top of what I already pay. Is this an oversight or deliberate?

would have thought that for some of us codgers who are not that computer literate and do not do online financial
transactions would thought the club could have offered a cheque payment alternative. for the one off payments

might sound like a daft question but how do you log out of this forum ? i cannot see a link
Click on to your profile photo. That will bring up your details. Log on/out option is at the bottom of the screen 👍

would have thought that for some of us codgers who are not that computer literate and do not do online financial
transactions would thought the club could have offered a cheque payment alternative. for the one off payments
I’m pretty sure that they will accept payment in any format!

I’m disappointed to see that for me as an over 65 the cost of silver membership has trebled from £5pm to £15pm and not sure I can afford another £10 on top of what I already pay. Is this an oversight or deliberate?
It was agreed at the last AGM Les.
I can't remember the exact reasoning but it was along the lines of...
The prices haven't changed since we were founded
The number of plans was too large & created a lot of overhead

On a related note some clubs, Bury are one I think, that have scrapped concessions on match tickets.

I believe that will be possible

It was agreed at the last AGM Les.
I can't remember the exact reasoning but it was along the lines of...
The prices haven't changed since we were founded
The number of plans was too large & created a lot of overhead

On a related note some clubs, Bury are one I think, that have scrapped concessions on match tickets.
Was it realised at the time tho that this would treble the over 65s silver membership? I suspect it was a complete oversight. I have queried it using the [email protected] email address 2 weeks ago but not received a reply despite sending a follow up email.

Was it realised at the time tho that this would treble the over 65s silver membership? I suspect it was a complete oversight. I have queried it using the [email protected] email address 2 weeks ago but not received a reply despite sending a follow up email.
Les, i think exactly the same and sent a note saying I did not think I could justify the extra money but like you I have had no response. I think that it is wrong that 74 have not responded to 2 (and maybe more) of their "more venerable" owners!

Les, i think exactly the same and sent a note saying I did not think I could justify the extra money but like you I have had no response. I think that it is wrong that 74 have not responded to 2 (and maybe more) of their "more venerable" owners!
I’ve also said I can’t afford another £10pm on top of what I’m already paying. I reduced my s/o by £5pm as requested by the club and am not sure now what to do. I resent being ignored.

Don't forget they haven't replied to me but the Newsletter sorted it out by giving the bank details. The help link doesn't seem to be working

I am sorry that a few club members have found the change to the clubs membership scheme slightly challenging.
As in all matters, when change occurs we appreciate that there will be queries, however all changes were agreed and voted for at the last AGM.
This is the first change in the membership structure and pricing in 10 year's, and changes were made following a lengthy consultation and after taking into account a number of member sugestions.
The overriding principle of one member, one vote has not and will not change.
The board fully understand that change may impact on an individuals financial situation and anyone with concerns is requested to speak to either myself or another Board member directly.
Options are always available to ensure that all supporters are able to maintain their Membership and voting rights within the club.

Steve
Chairman
1874 Northwich FC

Back