• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

OUR AIM'S

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
Our aim's for 1874 should be to show the people of the area that local football does not need to rely on out -side interest for funding to gain success,To live within your means and built a honest club up by good old fashioned fund raising.We are on a journey which has just began lets show that bad does not always win.It might take time and the road will not be easy but keep the faith and support 1874 and I am sure we will succeed and have our own ground in Northwich one day.Lets see if we can get a record number of season ticket holders next year,support your board and work together to our ultimate aim,by the way lets get another 20 in the 300 club(sorry can't get my fund raising head off).

I think we need to be bolder in our ambitions and try to promote ourselves more and more. Let people know we aim to move back to Northwich and are an honest and transparent alternative to both the Wincham Park teams.

I think we need to be bolder in our ambitions and try to promote ourselves more and more. Let people know we aim to move back to Northwich and are an honest and transparent alternative to both the Wincham Park teams.
After this week and the biggest public relations nightmare in the history of WAFC and JRFC, that job has been made a whole lot easier.

That's fantastic keep em coming,raising it the right way.

I will buy more 300 club tickets, how do I do it??

If you have a problem Kit just come and see me at any game

TimBen, a great way of supporting this great club. The fest raises a substantial amount for the club and is always a really good night. Tickets are available from all board members at any game.
Looks like I'll be missing the Beer Festival this year. At least Alex and Pez will be able to relax for once and a certain lady will be safe from my advances. :(

Back