• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Ossett Town Part I

Conditions didn't help but this team NEVER seem to give up. Think draw was a fair result nothing really between the teams. We go again Tuesday, bet they are looking forward to it less than us !! Brilliant effort from the lads with a classic cup tie finish. Well done all......the ride is fun....

I still believe that based on that "never say die" attitude we will win comfortably on Tuesday night.

I'm gobsmacked, lost for words, I've never seen a team play with so much passion and never say die attitude... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Got the 1st goal but didn't press record for the 2nd.... GUTTED!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What was the gate?

So pleased for everyone involved in the club - this success is really deserved. It’s not what it’s all about but this season will surely be our best financially and in terms of people through the gate - the club is moving forward!

Fantastic today and can't praise the team and management team highly enough, we deserved a draw at least
Everybody played a part and hope we have a good following Tuesday
See you all there
Dave would have been proud

This team just don't know when they're beaten. The never-say-die attitude, fight and passion that has got us this far in the FA Cup and still unbeaten this season, was on show again today. I've lost count of how many times we've scored late on now. What a fantastic young team we have. Brilliant and so proud! Good crowd today, 140 more than Witton. Not bad for a 'dog and duck' team. Bring on Osset Tuesday, hopefully with a big green following!:scarf:

Back