• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NWCFL Watch March edition

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
I've just noticed Runcorn Town are going to be relegated.
And it looks like Bury might miss out on automatic promotion following a midweek defeat.

And St Martins have conceded 201 goals now!

I've just noticed Runcorn Town are going to be relegated.
And it looks like Bury might miss out on automatic promotion following a midweek defeat.

And St Martins have conceded 201 goals now!
Runcorn are fine Edge, ppg will save them, ..... unless Litherland find a win (not impossible).

Runcorn are fine Edge, ppg will save them, ..... unless Litherland find a win (not impossible).

Are you sure Tez? I thought it is bottom 2 automatically down? Only Barlick other than Runcorn and Litherland that can finish in the bottom 2.

I think i’m correct, let me go back and find where I read it??

I think i’m correct, let me go back and find where I read it??
Haven’t checked the state of play recently but Runcorn (or in turn REMY) were in better shape ppg wise than other Step 5 rivals.

Attachments

• 44B9B0E1-EA8F-463B-BC19-151EC9F851D0.jpeg
    44B9B0E1-EA8F-463B-BC19-151EC9F851D0.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 6
It's taken me all season to understand the NPL rules. I've got no chance with the Counties!

• Haha
Reactions: Tez
At the other end of the table, it’s an interesting, with three clubs having a realistic claims on runners up spot. Skem have led the way for a few months now, but both Charnock or Wythy could conceivably pip them to the play-off.

Attachments

• 9A0A2436-0A34-4064-ACB1-B4C1EE9FE2C3.jpeg
    9A0A2436-0A34-4064-ACB1-B4C1EE9FE2C3.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
The NWC website shows them as relegated now

Listening to the latest podcast
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
it appears that only the bottom club will be relegated now. Given Runcorn and Litherland are level on points with two to play, today could be a big day potentially for both clubs. REMY away to Squires Gate who's form is somewhat mixed and Runcorn at Vauxhall who on a winning streak. Could all come down to the final day.

Interesting mention about potential lateral movement in the Premier Division about 1:04 in btw. ??

Only 4 goals keeping Runcorn from being bottom
Litherland finish the season at home to Vauxhall whilst Runcorn host AFC Liverpool in their final game

Massive win for Litherland today. Runcorn have it all to do next weekend now.

Back