• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Nuneaton resign from the Southern Central Premier league

Joining Marske at that step?
Probably lower, if at all. I think they are heading for liquidation. Already talk about the Borough Supporters Group being in communication with a couple of investors with plans to form a phoenix club, though with no home into the bargain their rise could begin quite a Step down.

Probably lower, if at all. I think they are heading for liquidation. Already talk about the Borough Supporters Group being in communication with a couple of investors with plans to form a phoenix club, though with no home into the bargain their rise could begin quite a Step down.
Just like us eh? I mean us losing a ground.

The Supporters Group apparently in discussions with would be investors to help start a phoenix club and put them back where they belong. There is the belief that a town the size of Nuneaton deserves a club playing at a high level ….. . Although the existing entity is still to go through liquidation or any business debts yet to be settled.

The Supporters Group apparently in discussions with would be investors to help start a phoenix club and put them back where they belong. There is the belief that a town the size of Nuneaton deserves a club playing at a high level ….. a
. Although the existing entity is still to go through liquidation or any business debts yet to be settled.

Back