• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NPL Watch 23/24

Cables v CoL on the play-off final

Maybe Linnets should have saved the party until they'd won something?

Absolute headloss on Twitter...

Sack the manager
Sack the board
Sack the players
People @ing players saying they're a dsigrace
Fans arguing with players

Insanity.

I think this might have been too late

Signing off before I say something unbecoming of a board member

Also, I could never see anything like that coming from one of our Board

If CoL win the final will their home games take priority over Widnes’s next season being in the higher league?

If CoL win the final will their home games take priority over Widnes’s next season being in the higher league?
I think so, that’s the general ruling. It might not be popular amongst the Widnes hierarchy, but aren’t they tenants of the rugby club anyway,🤷🏼‍♂️

Incorrect - this was Witton’s seventh season at step four, with the majority of the time spent at step three during this time. But still, barely the hallmark of a stable club - it’s rarely boring 😂

1991 - promoted to step one
1994 - relegated to step two
1997 - relegated to step three
2009 - relegated to step four
2012 - promoted to step three
2015 - relegated to step four
2017 - promoted to step three
2022 - relegated to step four

Missing out on the NPL title on GD in 06/07, followed by blowing a seven month lead in the final week of the 07/08 season - then getting relegated in 08/09 is just about the most ‘classic Albs’ thing of all time 🙃
I was at your last home game in April 2006 when Mike Moseley missed a last minute sitter - had he scored Albion would have gone up. You then lost to Telford in the play-offs.

(Reason I was there was that I’d been banned by that nice Mr Connett for exposing his, ahem, less than squeaky clean business history 😳😉😂)

Former Accrington assistant Jimmy Bell had taken interim charge of Saturdays opponents Clitheroe until the end of the season
And no longer interim.

More of a NPL watch 24/25 but Blyth have a new manager

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That’s a bit of a shock.

Wythy Town join Wythy Fc in the NPL. Back to square one and a bit of a shake up for the Shakers.

Wyth Town are managed by former 74 player Rory Fallon

And Cables go up after beating 10 man CoL

Runcorn Linnetts seem to have gone in to complete meltdown. God help them if they ever have a season like we’ve just had!

I’m guessing both Bury and Macc will be giving the Managerial merry go round a good old shove in the next couple of days🤔👀

Back