• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Northwich Flixton Villa

How come you guys are harrasing villa on twitter. Very strange behaviour, given the fact they have done absolutely nothing to your club.

Guy(s) is collective Colin.
As far as I'm aware its only one person ME, which is singular.

How come you are harrasing 1874 fans on our forum. Very strange behaviour, given the fact they have done absolutely nothing to NMVFC or JRFC.

Suggest you stop blaming the collective for the singulars obsessions ;)

Last edited:
Colin, couldn't resist posting in the end then; all too much for you to log on every day and just browse?

nmvfc-1.png

Thats priceless from a man that relies on Google inspirational quotes to respond to questions about their connection to Northwich.

Who does that refer to? Plenty of people from various clubs have had their say on the subject in the last forty eight hours. Some of the contributors live in big cities and have quite an in-depth knowledge of the non-league game too, so it's all a bit of a mystery.

Who does that refer to? Plenty of people from various clubs have had their say on the subject in the last forty eight hours. Some of the contributors live in big cities and have quite an in-depth knowledge of the non-league game too, so it's all a bit of a mystery.

It's that small town, small club mentality. Think we're forgetting that NMVFC are a BIG CITY club.
They must really hate having a small town in the name but we all know why that's the case. ;) hahahaha

What I find strange is that Colon is down town having a beer in Rogersville AKA Northwich and monitoring our forum.
At least I'm being my usual sad JRFC obsessed self, sat at home, monitoring our forum, Facebook and Twitter, nothing out of the ordinary for me. ;)

Last edited:
wonder if Northwich Manchester Villa will be allowed to play home games when Man City are at home (probably not) and what would happen if a FA cup/vase game had to take president he he.

They will be in a good catchment area of young promising footballers and have a fantastic playing surface to play on and have a lovely facility next season. exciting times ahead for them and hopefully Vics will benefit if they can get a few players to the likes of Mo Ali and Abou Sanogo standards whom have both come through the Villa team into Vics.

with Vics and its junior set up and hopefully players breaking through the juniors into the Vics team, the future looks bright. See told you lots of good stuff is going on behind the scenes

No sure why your in a bad mood about it all, it does not effect your club in anyway shape or form.

Fingers cross anyway for a away trip in the Cheshire or Mid Cheshire cup.

Colin, are you saying that Villa are a feeder club for Vics?
Colon only posts what he's told by 'those that should be obeyed, believed and not questioned' so it must be true Edge!

This is the moment that Colon goes quiet and usually disappears for a few weeks.

Last edited:
no both clubs are separate entities. but clubs are allowed to sign players you know. Even you team can sign players from them.

no both clubs are separate entities. but clubs are allowed to sign players you know. Even you team can sign players from them.

Of course not. That would be a breach of league rules wouldn't it Colin?

Capture.jpg

I think the term is "liar liar pants on fire"

I see Colon has used his 'Get out of jail free' card, after undoubtedly suggesting Manchester Villa are a feeder club for JRFC.

Fact is Colon like everything related to JRFC its all done for one purpose, to benefit JRFC and only JRFC.

NMVFC.jpeg

Last edited:
wonder if Northwich Manchester Villa will be allowed to play home games when Man City are at home (probably not) and what would happen if a FA cup/vase game had to take president he he.

Could be a while on that one Colin, as they're not eligible for either competition this coming season. Anyway I thought Villa were playing at the site of the warm up track used for the Commonwealth Games, not the Etihad Stadium? I think the more senior team takes precedence too ;-)

Looks like they are trying to recruit under 21s players which i think is great and gives young players a chance to develope and a chance to progress in their careers. Thats one thing disappointed me about vics in the last few years. A number of games in the last two seasons we only had one or two subs and we could of given a chance for some of the juniors. But being back in Northwich and having a under 18's Team and in the fa youth cup hopefully things can be improved on that score in the future.

Looks like they are trying to recruit under 21s players which i think is great and gives young players a chance to develope and a chance to progress in their careers. Thats one thing disappointed me about vics in the last few years. A number of games in the last two seasons we only had one or two subs and we could of given a chance for some of the juniors. But being back in Northwich and having a under 18's Team and in the fa youth cup hopefully things can be improved on that score in the future.

WOW! A philosophical footballing view, with much improved grammar and punctuation, I'm very impressed with Colin's copy and paste skills.

Back