• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Newsletter Distribution

Graham Brown

Legend
Aug 1, 2013
I am unfortunately again suffering from non-receipt of the weekly newsletter by email transmission. Receipt has been somewhat spasmodic especially over the last few weeks whereas previously the document arrived consistently to my inbox. Is there still a system problem and are any other trust members being currently affected? I have, however, been able to view the document in the Newsletter file to the Official Supporters Trust Website.

I am unfortunately again suffering from non-receipt of the weekly newsletter by email transmission. Receipt has been somewhat spasmodic especially over the last few weeks whereas previously the document arrived consistently to my inbox. Is there still a system problem and are any other trust members being currently affected? I have, however, been able to view the document in the Newsletter file to the Official Supporters Trust Website.

Second week running no newsletter via e mail.

I've not been sent the newsletter for weeks

Gents, can you send me a PM with your email addresses please so I can investigate further?
Since the server move a few weeks back we have been having problems sending to certain email accounts, e.g. Aol, gmail & hotmail.

It's taking longer to fix than we'd like as the missing emails don't get sent back, so it makes it hard to diagnose exactly where the problem lies.

I've just resent Fridays newsletter to all users with hopefully a fix for the problems we've been having.

Please let me know if it has worked or not

My problems were sorted out a couple of weeks ago - but it's still working!!

Received mine today..... Many, mamy thanks for the huge effort all season

It's looking hopeful.

5 bounced due to invalid addresses so 98% are showing as delivered with 26%+ opened.
And the opened figure is higher than we used to see when it was working fine.

Sorry to have to report that still no Newsletter received even though others appear to have now been sorted.

Back