• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Newcastle Town Info 19/2/22 **POSTPONED**

richard webb

I Live Here
Aug 7, 2013
Info on Newcastle. The 2 pubs noted below appear to be more interested in food than beer, one I have not found anything about beer and the Gatehouse is Greene King. However, I am sure others will have comments to add on where they are going to go!

ClubNewcastle Town
Game DateSaturday 19th February
Game time3.00pm
Ground addressRed Industries Stadium, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 3BX
Home coloursBlue shirts and shorts, white socks
DirectionsFrom Northwich. 31 miles 40 minutes. King st to Middlewich, M6 to J15. At roundabout take 1st exit A519N Newcastle (Clayton Road). After approx. 1.25 miles turn right at roundabout into Stafford Ave. After 300 yds turn left into Tittensor Rd (sp to ground) and becomes Buckmaster Ave. Shortly on the right there is another ground sp taking you through a fence into Lye Valley parkway. This will lead you to the ground and car park.
Parking facilitiesAt ground
Railway stationStoke on Trent
BusFrom Stoke 25 to Cherry Tree PH then 1 mile walk.
Admission Prices£9, Concessions £6, U16 free if accompanied by an adult
Programme priceFree but on line
Disabled access and toiletsYes and also into the club.
CarersAre carers for disabled fans allowed in free? YES
Food at groundYes two outlets serving hot food and drinks as well as confectionary and cold drinks.
Drinks at groundIs it bottled/canned or draught, and if the latter is it on hand pumps? Draught bitters and lagers + bottles and spirits.
Local restaurantsThe Orange Tree Pub and the Gatehouse Pub – both serve food. Both 800 metres.
Are dogs allowedNo only guide dogs and help dogs.
Local pubsThe Orange Tree and The Gatehouse (on route from the M6 to the ground.
Local places of interestNone really in the vicinity of the ground.

WE all know this could be a crucial game and so I guess many will want to make the trip to Newcastle. If so, beware of low flying pigs. After 2 years of frustration for reasons outside my control, I am, weather permitting, hoping to make the journey from Dorset to Staffs to take my place and watch a commanding performance leading to a clear victory.
My last game was on February 1st 2020 when I declared Jake Parker MOM. A lot has happened since then but now, onwards and upwards !

Back