• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Muppets trying to discredit our club

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Picked up on this from Dubb on the Offal JRFC Froum. Anyone got any idea what the hell this idiot is referring too?
Screenshot_2013-10-08-22-24-53-1.png

It's a quote from Formby's match report.

Well that section of their match report is about as believeable as a 7 year old business celebrating 140 years of history.;)

I suspect that the same people will be cheering Flixton/Northwich/Manchester Villa when they beat OUR team next week by bringing in "ringers" from a much higher level of football.

It may be even legal but it is hardly ethical.

All that matters is to satisfy JRs ego.

Tony,

When has JRFC ever been concerned with ethics...?

I would hope that next week shows him what he has missed out on... a united club with an open and honest ethos is doing the right thing for both the fans and the club...

Tony,

When has JRFC ever been concerned with ethics...?

I would hope that next week shows him what he has missed out on... a united club with an open and honest ethos is doing the right thing for both the fans and the club...
Plus the fact that we know exactly where our money is coming from. The muppets still don't know how JRFC is being funded but wosrt of all don't seem to care even after two administrations £1.3m of debt written off and the loss of a £5m stadium.
Looking forward to the Official Receivers Report, bum clenching time for JRFC.

Seems like Dewsbury has a very short memory with his two attempts of verbal abusive intimidation of 1874 fans trying to get a physical response, outside our old club shop.

Screenshot_2013-10-09-13-20-19-1.png

Seems like Dewsbury has a very short memory with his two attempts of verbal abusive intimidation of 1874 fans trying to get a physical response, outside our old club shop.

View attachment 25
And Tony wisely did not take up the offer to fight him as it was clearly an attempt to discredit 1874, I was a witness to this nonsenicle action which clearly shows we are hurting them !!.

I think that Colin is quite right in his assessment.

Who in their right mind would exchange a solvent, well run, respected, ambitious football club with a large fanbase for a privately owned business run by individuals for their own profit, personal agenda and with unknown "investors"

He is also right when he says that JRFC will never again play in Northwich.

Last edited:
u
And Tony wisely did not take up the offer to fight him as it was clearly an attempt to discredit 1874, I was a witness to this nonsenicle action which clearly shows we are hurting them !!.
No you were not Frankie. you were nowhere to be seen and no offer of a 'fight' was made. you came out of the JUST TOOLS shop when Rogers started screaming and nearly crying and accusing me of threatening him.
then I told you and him to get back to sitting on your rings which is what you are good at. And don't worry Frankie you are not hurting me, only yourselves.
what do people think of the fact that rogers tweets vics fans asking if they have had a crb check because they work with children!!?? a total disgrace! calling people a homosexual too. my kids have seen these comments. theres more besides too! do you endorse these views at your community ran club. seriously??!!
can one of the many moderators on here (with plenty of time on their hands) please now delete my account! but not the post please. but I expect it will because it doesn't agree with the big love-in on here (vomits). ta ra. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
u
No you were not Frankie. you were nowhere to be seen and no offer of a 'fight' was made. you came out of the JUST TOOLS shop when Rogers started screaming and nearly crying and accusing me of threatening him.
then I told you and him to get back to sitting on your rings which is what you are good at. And don't worry Frankie you are not hurting me, only yourselves.
what do people think of the fact that rogers tweets vics fans asking if they have had a crb check because they work with children!!?? a total disgrace! calling people a homosexual too. my kids have seen these comments. theres more besides too! do you endorse these views at your community ran club. seriously??!!
can one of the many moderators on here (with plenty of time on their hands) please now delete my account! but not the post please. but I expect it will because it doesn't agree with the big love-in on here (vomits). ta ra. ;)

You're already crackers, now all you need is some cheese with that whine ........ LMAO.

u
Tony,

Is there no limit to the "Not me, Gov !" that you seem to have, my version is correct as well you know, are you not capable of facts, I was yards away from your nonsence so please give it a rest. You did NOT tell us to get back into the shop it would take more that the likes of you to get me to do so. All you seem to want is trouble as previous incidents show, remenber coming into the shop and making accussations and threatening a young man who could not fight his way out of a paper bag, yopu certinly choose your adversaries !. How many complaints to the Police about your conduct do we have to make, you certainly have a "complaints" file in situ !!.

Further !, what the hell are you doing on this site !.

Tony,

Is there no limit to the "Not me, Gov !" that you seem to have, my version is correct as well you know, are you not capable of facts, I was yards away from your nonsence so please give it a rest. You did NOT tell us to get back into the shop it would take more that the likes of you to get me to do so. All you seem to want is trouble as previous incidents show, remenber coming into the shop and making accussations and threatening a young man who could not fight his way out of a paper bag, yopu certinly choose your adversaries !. How many complaints to the Police about your conduct do we have to make, you certainly have a "complaints" file in situ !!.

Further !, what the hell are you doing on this site !.
Error in my last mail should be addressed to "whats his name" of the other bunch !!.

u

Not got anything better to do on a Friday night?

The dreaded Dewsbury!!!
If there's one word that comes to mind when talking of the dreaded Dewsbury it is shoddy! Once thought to be important that influence has waned considerably in recent times. Well known for preaching and agitating it probably comes as no surprise to hear that Dewsbury and 'trouble' seem inextricably linked!
There is no hint of looking to the future and wanting to be at the forefront of positive change - the label luddite is very apt.
Lacking a decent football team to follow the only other thing left seems to be rugby! The sensible thing for the good people of Northwich to do would be to give Dewsbury and the ghost of Eddie Waring a very wide birth.

Back