• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

More deception or just plain dumb?

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Looks like more deception from JIM RUSHE FOOTBALL CLUB. They really are the biggest embarrassment in non-league football. How can the club make such a blunder with this amazingly misleading official statement, which seems to condone sexism in football by celebrating an appeal win, incinuating that Ashcroft is innocent of all charges.

http://northwichvics.co.uk/index.ph...upheld&catid=35:club-announcements&Itemid=107

FACT is and they fail to mention this, the case and evidence is to be put before a NEW hearing, so this so called appeal win has done nothing more than prolong the inevitable.

I agree Tony, how can they be 'pleased' about anything regarding this case.

I have to agree Tony. I found the gloating about Ashcroft pretty sickening if I'm honest.

As you say, there will be a new hearing; a point seemingly lost on others.

But the FA did not deal with LA fairly according to the NLP - If it was one of our players or manager then we would want him to be dealt with fairly so I think its entirely the right decision.

Vicarit's all smoke and mirrorsost: 320 said:
But the FA did not deal with LA fairly according to the NLP - If it was one of our players or manager then we would want him to be dealt with fairly so I think its entirely the right decision.

Knowing Bean it's all smoke and mirrors, question is does Ashcroft want to get off on a technicality procedure process error or would he prefer to be completely exonerated with factual evidence?

I agree with that too. My issue is with the way the news was reported by various sources. As Tony says - misleading to say the least.

Back