• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

MCSC Final

Atticus Finch

Legend
Aug 2, 2013
Lowest ever attendance by a country mile for a Vics - Witton game and almost exactly 1/3 of the gate when we played at WP in February.

And the deluded few who still watch JRFC still think that hundreds will flock back to the cause in August just because they are back in Northwich.....

Reactions: Tez
Damn, I missed it ! ... As a previous Vics supporter, I would have gone but then I remembered I couldn't care less about either side!

Reactions: Tez
Not expecting 100's to return back fatticus winch. It was great to see people at the match last night who have not been to watch vics for years and have kept Vics in their hearts. Have spoken to a few more too who are coming back next season too who did not come last plus initataves with OUR juniors The match had 1/3 less coverage in the local wrag too and admission price was 1/3 Higher. Both vics and witton had more important things on their minds too.

We have played in a mid cheshire cup final game at the vs against congleton a few years that im sure was attended by less, think we only had the main stand open that night. And that was even when you guys were still Vics fans.

At witton last night was 160. How come your guys are so obsessed with attendances. Are you after a medal to put into your empty trophy cabinet or something. What did you think would happen to vics attendances when you left us.

Also zero coverage in the local wrag online about the match. Bring back the Northwich chronical i say.

Bless you for your latest contribution Colin. ....... Kerching :D

Keep up the good work ;)

The Chronicle was cr@p, that's why it ceased publishing

Why would the Guardian want to give publicity to a morally bankrupt club with years of financial irregularities to its name?

We also encourage democracy Colin, freedom of choice, expression and speech.

Colon 1.jpg

Colin or A.N Other.
1) If we annoy you so much why do you keep coming onto our website?
2) The Northwich Guardian will only print what is of interest to the local people as that is their primary audience.
3) We as local people, taxpayers, and ex Vics fans are entitled to post anything we wish about JRFC on our website as we are the ones who have lost out financially and emotionally.
4) You would have every right to feel aggrieved if we had the temerity to post onto your website the derogatory comments such as you post on this website, however such access is denied as we are not members of your gang.
5) We did not leave Vics, it left us.
6) I would reply to the above posting but I don't actually understand it and will have to wait for the English version to come out, so maybe you could ask the other Colin Buckley to translate?

Last edited:
Colin or A.N Other.
1) If we annoy you so much why do you keep coming onto our website?

Because he's kind .... and giving.

Visit us any time Colin. Log on, have a browse, post if you like; your contributions are most welcome.
Kerching!

Not expecting 100's to return back fatticus winch. It was great to see people at the match last night who have not been to watch vics for years and have kept Vics in their hearts. Have spoken to a few more too who are coming back next season too who did not come last plus initataves with OUR juniors The match had 1/3 less coverage in the local wrag too and admission price was 1/3 Higher. Both vics and witton had more important things on their minds too.

We have played in a mid cheshire cup final game at the vs against congleton a few years that im sure was attended by less, think we only had the main stand open that night. And that was even when you guys were still Vics fans.

Would those be the same juniors we donated a defibrillator to earlier this season?
Congleton is not a Northwich derby!
Keep digging Colin, I'm sure the few you have spoken to will make all the difference. Get it into your head, NOBODY CARES. You have four people talking to each other on a forum that boasts 26 people, half of which I would estimate are '74 fans taking the pi$$ and five or six from other clubs. People have sussed your mate out we're not all as blind and besotted as you and can see the big picture.

Back