• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

mcsc final jrfc

The Darlington forum says that there were a few jrfc fans there but the vast majority of the noise was from the Darlington fans.
The forum also said that the attendance was just made up, surely not!

Colin, come down to a game and see some old friends, no way would you be made to feel not wanted, you might actually enjoy it, also don't lie about your fan base, I have seen comments from neutrals and away supporters about the numbers you get, its far from 60.

Time to move on now isn't it mate...have a think where most of your friends are watching their football now, and wonder why.

Hope to see you soon, Ill buy you a drink if you do:):scarf:

Sure why not, mines a fosters

The Fish must have a Whale of a time at the bs with all that water.

Jack, why on Earth would i want to give up on the team i have been supporting for 28 years, barely missing a game in that time, to spend it with a bunch of people who were spreading lies about me and interfering in my private life a few years ago. Nobody at Northwich Vics has ever told me im not allowed to speak or have a opinion about anything or been interfering in my life.

The Fish must have a Whale of a time at the bs with all that water.
The fish are having a whale of a time. Solvency, honesty, democracy and loads of other fish to talk to and enjoy football with.
The sheep must have a whale of a time at flixton with all that open space to wander in and be alone in.
How's the nose Colin?

Colin.

Didn't JR say that his private football club was "his private company and none of our business" which is the same as not being allowed to speak or have an opinion as you have no control or influence over anything to do with JRFC.

He also said "to form our own football club if we could do any better" so we did. Thanks Jim!

This sums you up Colin, short term memory loss or selective memory when it comes to facts.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Back