• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

mcsc final jrfc

driftwood

Sep 21, 2013
I got told by a good, in the know witton fan today, that recently jrfc auctioned off the chance to become manager for the up coming mid cheshire senior cup final against witton....

And that it was won by a witton fan, not sure how many pence they paid for the honour (cough cough)

Has anyone else heard this......

Smacks of cheapening the competition to me ...

But I wouldn't put it past them

Why are you guys spreading porkies about Vics AGAIN, Considering you preach you are high on morals.

It could be the same reason u guys hang around on here...

Got outbid did u vics no1 and only fan colin, wasnt yer 50p pocket money enough

Why are you guys spreading porkies about Vics AGAIN, Considering you preach you are high on morals.

A member has posted a rumour and asked whether there is any truth in it.
You would not be the first club to auction off the manager's job for a match.

So your reaction is a tad over-the-top. I believe the current hip expression is something like "wind your neck in".

Colin.
If you mean morals as in Accountable, Solvent, Respected, Representing the local community, Honest, Responsible, and trying to set an example and make a successful and representative club that we call all be proud of then you are correct.
Try it sometime as it might make a refreshing change (and please don't mention your £200).

Can you name though any Vics or 1874 fan who didn't enjoy beating the likes of Watford & getting to Wembley 3 times etc and other great Vics memories in the past 70 years, or was it a Trauma for you all.

I have had many wonderful times supporting Northwich Victoria and I will treasure those memories but that club is now dead.

Jim Rushes private football club is an irrelevance.

Last edited:
Can you name though any Vics or 1874 fan who didn't enjoy beating the likes of Watford & getting to Wembley 3 times etc and other great Vics memories in the past 70 years, or was it a Trauma for you all.

Do read what is in front of you - did flash say that they HADN'T enjoyed watching Vics? No, he said that they were enjoying watching '74 more than Vics, probably because they have an input into the club, are appreciated by the club and like the fact that we are all working together for a stable future built on certainties not hopes or prayers. Does it ever enter your head as to why most people turned their back on Vics?
We all know where our money comes from Colin (including your 200 quid- thanks;)). Vics obviously have an "investor" plowing money in because they couldn't afford the rent of a stadium and wage bill of a title challenging side without it on "crowds" of 50 or 60. Its strange that this gentleman or lady doesn't want to receive any publicity for his/her "investments" though, I wonder why that could be?

Is it a trauma for you watching the conference standard football your team produces not knowing where the hell all the money comes from despite them not paying back all the money they owe? Because it should be. You have only two really free choices in life Colin, to do the right thing or do the wrong thing. We did the right thing - you didn't.

Not sure what you are waffling on about. Vics fans are fully aware of where the money comes from and supporters work closely with the chairman and owner and help the club as much as we can, supporters are running the website, programmes obtaining sponsors for next season and helping out with other things. We are not obsessed with having power and control of a club like you guys. We have not not paid anybody for any bills incured over the last 3 years since you have stopped supporting vics. Obv vics were punished for not paying off all the £1.3m of debt that mr c left us with. About £800,000 of that was paid off, Within a few years. If you guys had of taken over vics after mr c left, would you have been able to pay off as much as that in the same timescales.

Vics are not dead anyway or you would not still be harping on about us all the time.

Looking forward to the trip to Kendal tomorrow. UTV

What did you think would happen to our crowds when you all left.

Oh and chubbs. Mr woods told me on here, im not allowed to have a say in your club prior to it being set up, despite a few months earlier giving a £200 donation and being a loyal member for over ten years. So no alternative other than to support vics.

Colin.

Trust me when I say that Vics are dead.
The living corpse that is JRFC is like something from a Michael Jackson movie continuing to haunt the true inheritors of the old Vics which is 1874.
If you were willing to "come into the light" and join your friends at 1874 then you can have as many "says" in YOUR club as anyone else and no-one would be more delighted than I.
Please don't mention your £200 (again)

Il add to the flashs sentiment I would love to be one fan base again with Colin dewsbury and the burnhams, but it won't happen with vics it would have to be with 1874

Back