• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

MCSC Final - Bar special offer!

Another one of Noel G's 'friends' has responded....

Screenshot_2016-04-13-23-46-00-1.png

Don't flatter yourself or your fellow inflatable fans, I very much doubt Winsford would have noticed.

Last edited:
Can't believe we've agreed to hold this game at WP in the first place.
a. You keep telling us how shite winsfords ground is.
B. You need all the advantage you can to avoid losing to the local pub team.

a. You keep telling us how shite winsfords ground is.
B. You need all the advantage you can to avoid losing to the local pub team.
a) No I don't, I haven't said that once. Like Toddy, Kit and others you continuously tar all Wittoners with the same brush. Get your facts right.
b) I expect us to win yes but I think it will be closer than some think.

Reactions: Tez
a) No I don't, I haven't said that once. Like Toddy, Kit and others you continuously tar all Wittoners with the same brush. Get your facts right.
b) I expect us to win yes but I think it will be closer than some think.
A. It was meant as a generalisation not personally.
B. I don't tar all wittoners the same, I work with a few and they actually have five fingers on each hand lol! :p.

Paul I never tared all Wittoner's the same some of my best friends are Wittoner's and I certainly never inferred you are like that,you seem a decent person.But what I will say is it is time the people who do not agree with the bile some of your fans spout say so,otherwise people will tar you with the same brush.

Given all that has been going on in the last 12 days you'd think Colin's comments on social media might extend beyond beer drinking? Sadly this does not appear to be the case:('

Reading some of the comments on Witton's forums is certainly a good laugh. But Paul seems like a decent enough person to me. He always makes well-balanced and fair posts and I'm sure there are many others Wittoners exactly like him.

Back