• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

MCSC Final - Bar special offer!

NoelG

Apr 10, 2016
To welcome our friends from 1874 to wincham park I'm offering 20% off at the bar to all customers, not just members, before the game.
Carling £2.40
Tetley £2.24
Thatchers £2.40
Tatton Best & Ruck & Maul £2.64
Tatton Blonde £2.88
J20 £1.60
Fentimans £1.60

See you there.

Cheers.

To welcome our friends from 1874 to wincham park I'm offering 20% off at the bar to all customers, not just members, before the game.
Carling £2.40
Tetley £2.24
Thatchers £2.40
Tatton Best & Ruck & Maul £2.64
Tatton Blonde £2.88
J20 £1.60
Fentimans £1.60

See you there.

Cheers.
Ahh we are friends now you want our money!
Didn't sound like that on your forum :finger:finger.

Lets all get to WP to support our team in big numbers don't forget we will get half the gate, We outnumbered them big time last year lets do it again and show everybody what a pub team can do.
Salt barge before the game for us, See you all there.

If someone gets a chance maybe give the SB a call to let them know there may be a fair few thirsty bods in there on Monday as they may not be aware of a green invasion? A heads up is always nice.

Oh well never mind, Noels kind offer is obviously not going to be welcomed by your supporters so enjoy paying extra at the Salt Barge and i presume you will be on Bitter seen as thats what you all are :D

If someone gets a chance maybe give the SB a call to let them know there may be a fair few thirsty bods in there on Monday as they may not be aware of a green invasion? A heads up is always nice.

I have had a word with the landlord and hes promised to get an extra bottle of Babycham ordered....
No need to thank me

Seriously - what did you expect Matt? We would all fawn and say what a superb offer when you have allowed the devils club to offer you 30 pieces of silver and you bend over and say "thank you sir may I have another?"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have had a word with the landlord and hes promised to get an extra bottle of Babycham ordered....
No need to thank me
Perhaps mick, if Noel wasn't so two faced!!
Nope actually we still wouldn't give you our money, why would such a big club need our few pennies!?

Reactions: Ben
Some Wittoners haven't even signed up for the membership scheme and the very generous 20% discount being offered by the club to your fans for free on Monday! The toys are well and truly out of the pram this time :banghead

Some Wittoners haven't even signed up for the membership scheme and the very generous 20% discount being offered by the club to your fans for free on Monday! The toys are well and truly out of the pram this time :banghead

No Paul!
If you didnt know we're a democratic fan owned community football club and everything we stand for is ruled by our democratic right the freedom of conscience.

We're simply using our democratic right to freedom of speech to exercise our democratic right to freedom of choice.

So we'll see you all on Monday when we use our democratic right to freedom of assembly, fingers crossed that Simmo will also be there promoting his democratic right to freedom of the press.

;) ;)

Last edited:
your barman takes the piss out of us then wants us buy his wares, and you think we are going to put money in you 'promotion push' for next season for a few pence off drinks :confused:. Priceless :D!.
Some of us are Not so easily bought, pity your board can't say the same! :eek:.

your barman takes the piss out of us then wants us buy his wares, and you think we are going to put money in you 'promotion push' for next season for a few pence off drinks :confused:. Priceless :D!.
Some of us are Not so easily bought, pity your board can't say the same! :eek:.
Why is he taking the p*ss, he is offering a 20% discount on ales that hasn't been given to any other away fans all season as far as I'm aware. Can't believe we've agreed to hold this game at WP in the first place.

Why is he taking the p*ss, he is offering a 20% discount on ales that hasn't been given to any other away fans all season as far as I'm aware. Can't believe we've agreed to hold this game at WP in the first place.
You've obviously not been keeping up with your barmans little digs on your forum.

Back