• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Lucas Weir

Differences aside please wish Sprucey a happy 70th birthday. I know he's a Wittoner through and through but he's known to everyone in Northwich .
Happy 70th birthday to the one eyed, crumugeonly old bugger!

I well recall him trying to rip part of the green and white bunting from the Vics Supporters float upon which which we were parading the FATrophy along Witton St during the 1984 Northwich Carnival!

Despite our footballing differences, I and many others of the
Differences aside please wish Sprucey a happy 70th birthday. I know he's a Wittoner through and through but he's known to everyone in Northwich .
Poor bugger. Fancy having had to support ‘The Toe Enders’ for that long a time!😉😂

But yes, all clubs need people like Sprucey and the work that he’s done to keep the pitch at WP in such great nick over the years has been fabulous, particularly when you had two sides playing there.

So happy birthday to the crumugeonly old sod!😂

Now then James you know how much you appreciate us adding to the 1874 revenues by creating interesting snippets for your guys to logon too !! lol.

Losing players at this level is just a fact of life. Unless you can afford contracts, players will think of themselves in the shop window and take opportunities as they present themselves. I don't know what happened with Lucas Weir. Its not usual for WAFC to announce things until deals are done, so sort of suggests that he may have given back word when Leek stepped in. No doubt the truth will out one day. One thing for certain he wasn't missed yesterday by WAFC.

Back