• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Linnets rebuilding

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Looking at twitter & their forum around 6 of last seasons squad have moved on.

Tom Hardwicks signed for Colwyn Bay.
Simmo has left and signed for Prescott Cables.
Kyle Armstrong has just tweeted that he has found a new club.
Athers and Ryan Cox have moved on.
Dean Porter gone.

And rumours a few more are moving on as well!

Well there's a few big losses there.
Seems we are all looking to plug big gaps this season.
Maybe make the race a bit more interesting.

Heard rumours last season the ex-Formby players are re-grouping at AFC Liverpool, seems they might be true.

Atherton has gone to Ramsbottom.
I guess we'll need to wait until Friday to see where the rest turn up.

We could do with Ryan Cox, we're going to have to find at least 50 odd goals from somewhere and he would definitely help with that

Any more bets planned for this season Matt?

If so, can you let us know what they are, so we can all have a go!

We could do with Ryan Cox, we're going to have to find at least 50 odd goals from somewhere and he would definitely help with that

He's gone to Bootle.

Most of the group to have departed Linnets this week will end up at AFC Liverpool, so they'll be up there challenging for the title next season IMO.

Seems Linnets aren't the only club losing a number of players to a single NWCFL Premier Division side. Glossop North End are another, as will become clear tomorrow... ;):D

Ho dear, gonna be tough for linnets to muster a challange this season!

Freddie Potter left today!

Practically lost all their best players from last season. I still get the feeling they're going to be up there though for some reason.

Practically lost all their best players from last season. I still get the feeling they're going to be up there though for some reason.

Yeah I also can't help but feel they'll find themselves. I know this sort of thing can happen at this level but it's still puzzling to see what's happened there this summer.

Yeah I also can't help but feel they'll find themselves. I know this sort of thing can happen at this level but it's still puzzling to see what's happened there this summer.

What's also interesting is that the fans were being kept in the dark about the outgoings and in-comings by the club, but everything was being leaked out by various sources, including players themselves, with Linnets at times making statements about players leaving when the fans knew about it 3 days prior.

Former 74 players Tom Hunt & Steve Foster made their debuts in the Runcorn derby today.

Back