• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Last game attendance!

323 people is an awful lot to fit round the table at Christmas dinner! ;)

Greta attendance tonight - shows people really have bought into the club if they can get themselves in such numbers to Winsford on a Thursday night.

Reactions: Ben
well 322 in attendance and a great 6 nil win, I think things will get even better.
Fantastic club no more needs to be said.

For a Thursday night, 322 is a great attendance. I was thinking we'd get around 280, but when I saw the car park being almost full around 40 minutes before kick off, I just knew it was going to be a good crowd tonight.

Hats off to everybody working at the club, they deserve a lot of credit for making this season a great season. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching 1874 Northwich this season, I already can't to wait to be watching the '74 next season. Onwards and upwards. :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Overheard on the terrace tonight.

1st 1874 fan to his friend: I don't want the season to end

2nd 1874 Fan: Yes, its been fun hasn't it!

Nuf said!!

322 - excellent for a week night, excellent for this league, and the one above that!

It's been an incredible season, blown away all of my expectations. It's hard to put in to words, but I'm proud of whats been achieved this year!

COYG - Roll on Next Season!

6-0 and 316(?) in attendance, cracking second half and if we had put away all our chances we would have been on an even footing with the goal difference too. Formby now have to beat Colls and play catch up with us for a change, unfortunately I hear that their keeper is suspended and they don't have a replacement registered in time? :(

Well what can I say - definitely worth the trip up from North Wales!
Probably our best performance of the season last night and a fine way to finish a superb inaugural campaign for OUR fan-owned club. 10-0 wouldn't have flattered us last night one bit. A cracking attendance as well. I think everyone associated with the club whether it's the fans, players and management can give themselves one big pat on the back. I'm already looking forward to next season now!

Last edited:
6-0 and 316(?) in attendance, cracking second half and if we had put away all our chances we would have been on an even footing with the goal difference too. Formby now have to beat Colls and play catch up with us for a change, unfortunately I hear that their keeper is suspended and they don't have a replacement registered in time? :(

Understand that this is not correct. Colls have several keepers available

Well let's hope whoever they have between the sticks plays a blinder!!! :D:scarf:

#comeoncolls !!!:cool:

We were never going to make up the goal difference but did a stirling job last night and very entertaining it was too. We did seem to want to keep passing it to Mike though when some of the guys could have has go themselves. This was understandable though, because he only needed one more goal to share The Golden Boot with Peter Wright of Nelson.

Back