• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Kidsgrove match

Briswa

Legend
Aug 9, 2015
Well after showing tentative signs of progress over the last few games brought back down to earth with an almighty crash this afternoon at Kidsgrove.
I’m afraid that unless there are several additions to our team I will need to dig out my road map of Birmingham next season and that is not something I wish to do.
A goal down after a mere 40 seconds and two down shortly after ,both goals coming from the wide open spaces down our left side we had a mountain to climb to get back in the game. Something that did not happen and instead we were brushed aside in the second half. Yes we did have a few chances but again did not take them.
it is difficult to see where a goal will come from let alone a win .
On this showing the team is simply not good enough for this league and by now the new manager must realise what a difficult job he has.
Will continue my support of the team in the hope we can drag ourselves out of the mire but at the moment not looking too promising. with Witton not doing so well either perhaps Boxing Day will stop this bad run of form. Here’s hoping.

There was a moment in the second half where one of their lads picked up the ball and ran 50 yards and our lads bounced off him. It was genuinely like men vs boys at that point.

That second half was so far from acceptable and no where near what we’ve seen of late from them under DC.

Hoping for a win on Boxing day. Lets do this ‘74 💪

There was a moment in the second half where one of their lads picked up the ball and ran 50 yards and our lads bounced off him. It was genuinely like men vs boys at that point.

That second half was so far from acceptable and no where near what we’ve seen of late from them under DC.

Hoping for a win on Boxing day. Lets do this ‘74 💪
Completely agree Jack. We have too many small players. I was a bit surprised yesterday when Sam was taken off that he wasn't replaced by Sam Adetiloye to give us more presence. It did not really matter as I think we were already 4 down but we did look small. I was also surprised to see Joe outpace Jonah - what happened there?

Reactions: pdw
Back