• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Kevin McGrath

His full name is Kevin McGrath. Finally registered today. I am sure he will get a great 1874 welcome!

From Mossley AFC History - Born on 5th September 1985. Kevin is a strong and capable central defender signed in the closed season of 2013 having been team captain at Maine Road FC in the 2012/13 season. He was previously with Leigh RMI, Flixton and Trafford.

Obviously friends with Chappell from Maine Road.

Neil Chappell seems to approve the signing, might be because they are friends but to be Maine Road's captain when they finished 2nd or 3rd two seasons ago and then finish around the play offs in the league above with Mossley last season proves to me he has quality that will add to our already solid defense, hopefully this month we can concede none rather than one ;)

Also, I saw Ducko and Paul Bowyer favorite Sakeel Abdullah's tweet saying "Thanks for everything" hope I'm only reading in to things too much...

Just seen on the NWC website that Craig Farnworth has signed at Daisy Hill, hopefully see him back soon, I know he was struggling with his fitness

Craig is listed as a transfer, rather than a loan though.

I don't know what the status is with Craig, but in general, as all players are non-contract there is no such thing as a loan at our level, just a registration transfer.

I think Daisy Hill was where he was before us. Ian has to make room somewhere and if Craig is not featuring in his plans then its best if he moves on.

Back