• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Keeper.

They lost 3-1 at home to Stalybridge with Tony conceding all three first half goals scored by the visitors. Replaced in the second half by Marcus Burgess.

Callum has signed forms but I don't know if he's on dual-reg with any other club to get games under his belt.

have a look at 6.15 mins, this is the keeper for those that didn't go to Padiham or Mossley pre season
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just a Centre Back now then please. Really good acquisition and someone who is consistently good and isn’t afraid of coming and catching a ball.

Reactions: Ben
Trying to work out if he's cup tied for the Macron cup & I don't think he is.
Didn't play in the first round & Padiham didn't feature in the 2nd round when they should have played Abbey Hulton.

Great to have Tony back he's a really top keeper at such a young age, also Coates has had quite a bit of stick this season (me included) but he had an impossible job as our first 'regular' keeper since Greg left and he did what he could so fair play to him and thanks for your efforts whilst with us

Nice signing (again!), on paper. Always looked confident when ive seen him play. One to please us 'critics'...or are we 'muppets' now!?. Whichever! ????.
Personally i thought, like Roy Walker says, we just "say what we see" ????.
Anyway, good luck Tony, lets hope we have finally found a reliable replacement for Greg.

Reactions: pdw
Back