• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Jamie Reed

Meaning ALL the clubs he’s had in the past !! He doesn’t seem to stay long for whatever reason?

I don't know this player but maybe he will be a foil for O neill in the Toshack -Keegan style. Veteran perhaps but I presume management have checked his fitness and looking at his record he has scored goals wherever he has played=-including at Vics. Interesting to watch how it goes

Goal scoring pedigree. Keen enough to want to join the club. Presumably working within the club budget? Where’s the risk? Sit back and enjoy the ride?

I don't know this player but maybe he will be a foil for O neill in the Toshack -Keegan style. Veteran perhaps but I presume management have checked his fitness and looking at his record he has scored goals wherever he has played=-including at Vics. Interesting to watch how it goes
Showing your age there Danebanker!?

Well young man, I first went to the Drill Field in 1953 so Toshack and Keegan seems quite recent to me. Hobson Hodges Cope Mountford Fitchford Meadows and Barnes seems a long time ago. More importantly, is the new signing likely to play today ?

So this is the player that we’ve been awaiting international clearance for. Got a good pedigree, but boy has he also been around a bit!!

On today’s showing I’d say he’s a very good signing! Definitely offers something different. Seemed to enjoy his goal too!

On today’s showing I’d say he’s a very good signing! Definitely offers something different. Seemed to enjoy his goal too!
On his introduction today clearly a player that we have heeded in the striker position, impressed me already I'm sure that he will continue to get the goals !!.

Back