• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Jack Marrow

Vauxhalls not won since Xmas but when was our last win? I love the rose tinted glasses but think it's naïve of us to believe we're heading anywhere but down if there aren't changes and fast. Saturday is a must win or else the club may as well prepare for the Midlands league now
9 posts all negative & vague. And saying Jamie didn’t get a fair run of games isn’t true at all.
It’s almost like you’re not a 74 fan

We've got to turn a corner at some point. It's well and truly Damian's team now, so hopefully it clicks.
Our next few games are mostly against teams in the bottom half and 3 are against teams we have beaten.
2 vs Hednesford & 1 vs Trafford. All must win, but we can win them.

With the amount of rain forecast and the game at Townfield last night, I worry that the Trafford game will be postponed again.
Ditto 😡

So now because my opinion doesn't conform with 3 or 4 on here I'm a troll.....

Sorry but I don't believe Jamie was given a fair crack and believe he had something we lack at times

If we think that there is a lot to be positive about currently we are deluded and our standards changed dramatically. I'll continue to come a long and support the team, but won't comment here further.

Jamie made 26 appearances. I'd say that's a fair crack

Reactions: Ben
Jamie made 26 appearances. I'd say that's a fair crack
I think quite a few were off the bench and late on in games? Might be wrong, but that's my memory of it.

Get what Gaz is saying. Jamie was very in and out of the starting lineup throughout the season.
To me, it felt like there wasn't a solid run of games that he started so couldn't get momentum.

Back