• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Isaac Noble

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Folks,

I've had a lot of people ask me whether Isaac has left us, as he hasn't been around for quite a few weeks.

Isaac is still very much part of 1874 but sadly, is on our injury list. He has been suffering with abdominal pain and has had some tests but is waiting for a further scan to confirm the issue. Unfortunately he is on the waiting list and it's taking some time.

I was in touch with him last week and he said he did feel a bit better and had been doing a little bit of running. He said he was missing his footy and hoped to be back as soon as possible.

Another good lad, who we have missed!

Folks,

I've had a lot of people ask me whether Isaac has left us, as he hasn't been around for quite a few weeks.

Isaac is still very much part of 1874 but sadly, is on our injury list. He has been suffering with abdominal pain and has had some tests but is waiting for a further scan to confirm the issue. Unfortunately he is on the waiting list and it's taking some time.

I was in touch with him last week and he said he did feel a bit better and had been doing a little bit of running. He said he was missing his footy and hoped to be back as soon as possible.

Another good lad, who we have missed!
We were discussing this very matter on the way back from the game on Saturday!

Another one on our huge injury list!😡😳 our treatment room must look like a scene from Casualty at present!

Back