• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Home games this week...

Callum1874

Legend
Feb 16, 2014
With 3 home games in a row this upcoming week lets all get to the BS and cheer on the lads...

Who seriously expected us to be challenging for 3rd this season before this first game at Blackpool? Who expected us to be title contenders still in February?

The players and management this season have given us the supporters another fantastic season watching football in the North West Counties. The first league win at Blackpool, our first ever FA Cup and Vase victories, a run of SIX clean sheets in a row including games against Linnets and Colne, running the Albion down to the wire in our first derby game, matching Crewe Alex for 70 mins at their place and many more!

We have our own club and it's been another amazing season. Let's repay the lads in these last 3 games by turning up in numbers, creating some noise and encouraging them from the stands!

Bring a mate, show them what 1874 is about, and hopefully we will continue our good form to the end of this season and into the next! WE ARE '74! :scarf:

Three games in a week will be a big commitment for a lot of fans in terms of cost, work commitments and travel (myself included as a distant 74er) but I hope as many supporters as possible will turn up to cheer on the lads and management for what has been another outstanding season.

I will be there on Saturday :scarf:

I'm working 14 straight nights from tonight, so can't make any matches, I'll be there in spirit and I'm sure a few others will be spirited on by the spirits, good luck to 1874 in what has been an amazing second season.

There are unique reasons to make sure you're at each game:

Tuesday V Congleton - This week is "Supporter ownership Week", so you can't miss a match between two fan owned club.

Thursday V Ashton - This is an important game in the fight for 3rd place, not to be missed!

Saturday V Blackpool - Not only is this the last home game of the season, but also its apparently our 100th game!

No but I will.
Come on can no one see whats unusual about the two games?.

I'm in capil curig and have told one or two of the lads about the games we are umming and seeing about going would love to go

Hopefully a few will turn out for the remaining home games.
See you tonight.

I'm in capil curig and have told one or two of the lads about the games we are umming and seeing about going would love to go

Working 14 straight nights has scuppered any chance of me watching our lads finish the season.

Here's the answer.We played Blackpool for the first away game of the season on a Saturday,and we are playing them for the last home game of the season on a Saturday.

Back