• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Holker match day thread

The unbeaten run continues! Very tricky game safely negotiated, great day out in Cumbria today and another terrific little club with outstanding hospitality - well done to all at Holker OB.

Superb away day and fantastic 3 points against a good side and despite tricky conditions. Enjoyed my visit to Holker, a really friendly club with a good set up.

Thanks to the boys for the entertainment on the journey home. Nice to hear the songs, maybe not always in tune, but good effort all the same!

Good win in very windy conditions,what a good bench we have,very strong.Matty Ward was fantastic as were all the other lads.

Brilliant 3 points today against Holker who are really improving throughout the season, I honestly think that only the game against Formby can stop us getting 2nd place this season and there are 2 or 3 possible games that Formby could slip up in, Matty Ward seems to be getting back his usual brilliance which has bin missing recently, We have a very good squad of players and hopefully the manager can use them all in the right way.

Great win in difficult conditions. Down hill against the wind second half we were terrific. Matty Ward was excellent, but again I thought that it was a real team performance from the keeper to the bench.

Back