• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Have you lot packed up?

G E

Nov 24, 2015
Seems ages since I've read anything interesting about 2012 Northwich FC on this forum - not much football to get excited about (I mean at the moment, not usually!) - bet you wish you'd have elected to play in the winter when you formed the Club. You're even on Page 74 of the Club you despise so you must all be bored!!
You've even forgotten the Memory Lane!!

Over here @ WAFC we keep on playing at Wincham Park - and generously gave New Mills FC their first point, which they thoroughly deserved - but that's football, like you lot found at Fozziewick FC.

Just to add to Page 74 via this thread, it was funny to see Northwich Victoria's score yesterday. My money's on Farsley to gain promotion via the play-offs along with Warrington Town as Champions.

GE :)

Appreciate you popping in and showing some interest GE ;-)

Certainly an interesting result yesterday, with a reasonable gate posted. Their popularity in the town increasing I wonder? :-O

Our threads and topics show the true diversity of our fan base within our fan owned club. Discussions covering the full soectrum of opinions and views from the positive to the negative and the down right pathetic.

G.E.you could always contribute to Memory Corner it's an open Forum and your not far off my age.

G.E. just had a look on !890 Witton Central Grounder forum(did't take long)not a hive of activity is it.

There's a few interesting threads Toddy. And a few DISGRACEFUL comments from an 1874 fan regarding our new sponsorship deal, very poor form.

Don't know about that I don't post on it.There may be interesting threads but there not very often posted on.

There's a few interesting threads Toddy. And a few DISGRACEFUL comments from an 1874 fan regarding our new sponsorship deal, very poor form.

When you deal with a bloke like Rushe, don't be suprised when mud gets slung your way.

I fail to see this as a 'disgraceful' comment......

Screenshot_2016-01-31-20-30-41-1.png

More of a personal observation formed from facts.
You Wittoners have got far too sensitive since your engagement to JRFC. ;) ;) ;)

Still find it strange that hardly any of your fans question the decisions of your board. Then again you haven't been through what we've been through and so haven't had to learn lessons and I do hope you never have too Paul.

Last edited:
Had not read the above posting on your forum Paul,but saying it's disgusting is an over reaction don't you think.

Back