• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Hanley Town (A)

Nicki

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
Good point on paper that and especially given other results over the weekend. Be interesting to see what those who went think.

We resorted to going for a long walk along the river Cam to keep away from the torture of ‘watching’ the game by Twitter!

All 3 needed on Monday though. :scarf:

So unlucky from the lads today against a very inform, but shithouse Hanley side. Ref was horrendous (not going in to that)

Deserved to win, but after the week we’ve had, that was a massive improvement!

Roll on Monday vs Winsford!

Wasn’t there today, but when the update came through that we’d grabbed the equaliser, I was content with a point; those who went to the game might be a little more frustrated perhaps that we didn’t return home with all three points.

A win on Monday would boost us no end, particularly given the games going on elsewhere.
Obviously going to be tough, particularly given Winsford are in good form at the moment.

Bit of a cack game and happy with the point.
Can' t criticize after the amount of games we have had.

Much better today. Yes I would have taken a point but how the game changed in the second half we deserved to win.
Terrible decisions by the ref today who had little control all the way through. A definite penalty and 2 sendings off missed. I don't normally comment about refs I leave it to Fred and Jack H but today's was awful.
Still well in with a shout for promotion will all results this weekend in our favour.

See everyone Monday

Stepped it up a gear 2nd half but at 0-0 with Scotty through on goal, taken out, we would/should have been 1 up against 10 men. Ref was extremely poor. Have to win Monday now.

Will be a very good game Monday. winsford are in very good form

I’ll start with the ref, Blake Antrobus messed up big style today. Before the game, I was impressed we had him (usually good) however he lost control within minutes and was scared of the Hanley players. The linesman on dugout side was horrendous and didn’t have a clue what he was doing.

We performed brilliantly today and we turned the screw further in the second half. It was hard to progress forward having chunks knocked out of you. All the players show tremendous effort throughout the game today especially after playing so much recently. Subs came on well and made their difference Lever and Waite-Jackson pushed hard at the end of the game.
Keep it up 74. We can grab 3 against Winsford and really push on into the tricky run of fixtures we have coming up.

Man of the match for me was Paul Connor, closely followed by Sam Hind.

We will all be supporting you as best we can, when we can. #WeAre74

Back