• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Hanley 0-1

Fully understand that but then you can't complain when you don't have a club left to support, and those that walk away I can garentee you will be the first to jump back on the bandwagon again when things are going well....
I don't disagree with you but that's football.

I admire your loyalty Josh but the simple fact is that fans need to have confidence in the club as a whole to continue to watch the games and support it financially. The decline has been rapid and of mammoth proportions looking at the standard on Tues night. The club have made huge mistakes in the last few months which has caused the decline. It will take time to rebuild the team … with the right personnel which won’t be easy to find. In the meantime gates will suffer… that is inevitable sadly
We've had a bad season it's as simple as that, it happens to all teams and you just have to get on with it, we can play the blame game if we want but it's pointless because there are many reasons and circumstances for where we find ourselves currently (my personal belief is still that we wouldn't be where we are if we still had Wayne and Paul in charge but we'll never know)

Back